Label Lens

From: David R. Karger <karger_at_mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:58:43 -0400

Regarding the label lens, I think this blurs the layers a bit.
Haystack's approach is to have a "TitlePredicate" property that
identifies, for any given class, which predicate hanging off that
class makes a decent "title" for it. Eg,

   dc:document hs:TitlePredicate dc:title

This is a display-independent solution (and can be useful: eg, if I
email someone a resource, I could use this to pick a good subject line
for the email). I suspect there are other things like it, where we
want to discuss, for a given class, how various predicates of that
class can be used in display. But right now this is only an
intuition.