Re: Getting into Fresnel

From: Hannes Gassert <hannes.gassert_at_unifr.ch>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:50:46 +0000

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 12:31 -0500, Ryan Lee wrote:

> You've pretty much covered it all. You should see more by the end of
> March, if not earlier.

Ok.

> We haven't discussed using Fresnel as a method for specifying authoring
> interfaces. I do believe it could be extended to specify how to present
> an XForm or forms in XHTML based on a schema. Were you interested in
> taking up an effort to explore that issue?

I definitely will work in the area of display ontologies. And as I start
to like Fresnel a lot (starts with its name already :)), my work here in
Galway (just a semester, though) very probably be all around it.

> Fresnel in PHP? :)

Possibly. Fresnel in Popoon maybe :) We'll see, I just arrived here at
DERI Galway a week ago, so I'm really just at the very beginning of
defining what I'll do here.

I'll keep you posted for sure, and you'll probably get quite a bunch of
questions from me anyway.. here's already a first one: The sources I got
from the repository import `edu.mit.simile.vocabularies.Lenses`, is that
somewhere in the public repository?

Thanks very much indeed,
Hannes