Re: Updated Fresnel Ontologies and Examples - fresnel:contentNoValue

From: Emmanuel Pietriga <Emmanuel.Pietriga_at_lri.fr>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:30:44 +0100

Chris Bizer wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> yes, good idea. What do you think about having a fresnel:contentNoValue
> property on the styleDescription class. Meaning you could say
>
> :knowsStyle fresnel:valueStyle [ fresnel:contentAfter ", " ;
> fresnel:contentLast ". " ;
> fresnel:contentNoValue "This
> guy knows nobody." ] ;

I have the impression that we keep adding and adding vocabulary terms.

I'm not actually questioning the usefulness of this, but we had
something similar in the vocabulary and decided to remove it last
monday, following the where-do-we-stop? principle.

So, where do we stop ?

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66