Piggybank autolaunch/autosave

From: Cefn Hoile <inventor_at_cefn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:40:08 -0400

Is there a mechanism to auto-launch Piggybank scripts when a URL
match is made (a la Greasemonkey) as opposed to requiring users to
notice the data coin and manually activate it?

Equally is there a mechanism to auto-save the model which a Piggybank
script builds, as opposed to requiring users to notice the save
button and manually activate it?

A combination of these two mechanisms would be ideal for the
application I am imagining at the moment. I could try some kind of
hack to execute this (perhaps using Greasemonkey) but wondering if
I've missed something in Piggybank.

Where should I be looking for this kind of information?
(aside from going through the source of course, which is the next step)

Cefn
http://cefn.com