Piggy bank - importing del.icio.us rss vs. realtime linking?

From: Brad Clements <bkc_at_murkworks.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:45:34 -0400

Sorry if this is an obvious question.

When I visit my tags page at del.icio.us, and click the datacoin, piggy bank
only shows 32 items.

I have 107 bookmarked items.

Even if I view the first 100 items in html form, piggybank only loads 32
items.

Hmm, it seems it's downloading the list of tags, but not the actual tagged
items. Ah!

Oh wait, ok so the "subject" is my tag, and each of the 32 links references
one tag.

So it seems to be loading one link per each of my tags.

--
Is there a way to import my current bookmarks from del.icio.us and have
piggybank use my current tags?

--
Brad Clements,                bkc_at_murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com