model.addTag equivilant for xslt scraper?

From: Brad Clements <bkc_at_murkworks.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 19:26:05 -0400

Still pursuing importing my del.icio.us bookmarks and tags.

I guess I can do it using javascript, but would prefer to try it in xslt.

Is there an xslt equivilant to 'addTag' in xslt?

I would like to import the 'description' and 'creator' elements as well, can I
just inject arbitrary DC properties into a

 http://simile.mit.edu/2005/04/ontologies/web#Page

class?

I can't find a list of "defined or allowed properties" for this class in the trunk,
or in simile's list of ontologies. I guess anything goes if I use the correct
namespace, eh?

Just stuck on addTag from xslt.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc_at_murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com