RDF parser bug in Piggy Bank?

From: Alf Eaton <alf_at_hubmed.org>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 23:10:44 +0200

I'm having a bit of trouble with Piggy Bank's data importing, where it
doesn't seem to be reading the RDF properly. As an example, this page:
http://www.hubmed.org/display.cgi?uids=11438696
has RDF data attached:
http://www.hubmed.org/export/rdf.cgi?uids=11438696
which seems to validate properly:
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ARPServlet?URI=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hubmed.org%2Fexport%2Frdf.cgi%3Fuids%3D11438696

When imported into Piggy Bank (v20050525, Firefox 1.0.4 on Linux) using
the data coin, however, the <dc:creators> aren't properly identified.
Sometimes it will group 2 or 3 of them together, sometimes all of them
will be together in the same anonymous node (and this varies between
refreshes of the same data, as well as with different data).

I don't know if it's a problem with my server or with Piggy Bank, but
maybe someone has a suggestion why this is happening (it doesn't seem to
happen if I just use <dc:creator>Joe Bloggs</dc:creator>, for example).

alf.