PiggyBank connection refused when browse My Piggy Bank

From: Alvin Chin <achin_at_cs.toronto.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:51:39 -0400

Hi I just installed Piggy Bank 2.0b1 from the XPI file generated when I
did a subversion checkout of the Piggy Bank code. However, I run into
the following problem that Connection is refused at 127.0.0.1:1978 when
I browse My Piggy Bank. Before I had it working with the older version
which was a binary and not the subversion checkout. I uninstalled the
old version and updated the new version, after I upgraded my Firefox to
the latest 1.0.4 and Thunderbird to the latest 1.0.2.

Anyone know the reason why I get this problem?

Thanks,

Alvin