Re: Longwell Install - Help Please :-)

From: Ryan Lee <ryanlee_at_w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:45:16 -0400

Thomas George wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm getting a strange error when I try to run the ./build.sh file

> org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher
>
> Is the ant/launch/Launcher something I need to install separately...?

Hello Thomas,

There was a discussion of the same issue that didn't appear to be
publically resolved [1]. Steven Hughes, if you're still listening in,
could you let us know how you overcame the Launcher problem?

The last suggestion I made was to check if /etc/ant.conf or ~/.antrc
existed and if one set the CLASSPATH or ANT_HOME environment variables
to something else. I don't know if it helped.

Ant is bundled with Longwell 1.0.1 (and Longwell 1.1 - is there a reason
you're using an older version?). Also check that
longwell/tools/lib/ant-launcher.jar exists.

1. http://simile.mit.edu/mail/ReadMsg?listName=General&msgNo=265

--
Ryan Lee
ryan_at_ryanlee.org