Re: Question about Location (Google Maps) Function in Piggy Bank (v2.0b3) ...

From: Oliver Cole <oliver_at_onesteprevolution.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:07:51 +0100

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 07:55, David Huynh wrote:
> (they now
> require a license key for any application embedding their service).
> There is a fix in the queue to let each Piggy Bank user put in his/her
> own license key. Stay tuned... :-)

I am about to run up against this problem in another application I am
working on, where end users are running the software that queries a web
service.

While working on Piggy Bank did you consider any other options to
workaround the license key problem, or is directing your/my users to
getting a Google key the only solution?

Thanks,
Oli