Re: [announcement] Piggy Bank 2.0.4 Released

From: <eric_at_prebys.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:59:14 -0400 (EDT)

i've been lurking for a while and this morning i almost wet
my pants. but then i saw Alf's and your message before I
installed deer park alph 2.

i'm still living without piggy bank because of the
performance issues.

but it's hard!

The semantic web/world is here, and ready to save us time
and create connections, but without good integrated,
centrally managed solutions, who has time for it?

i am hoping that the simile suite of tools can be my
personal organization solution. i don't think there is
anyone else out there that is trying to answer the same
need.

95% of the information I care about is still not web
published. I want all the awesome semantic processing in
the web2.0 world to be applied against every piece of
digital information that i've ever looked at. I use many
different systems (laptop, desktop, pda, library terminal,
etc) and some of them have spotty internet service. But I
should still be able to have all the content archived and
processed and made available. And I should be able to mark
my information as completely securely private or completely
public and a variety of levels between with trivial
flagging.