Re: dynamically added links to RDF

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:16:29 -0700

Alf Eaton wrote:
> Is there any way that Piggy Bank could recognise a <link
> rel="alternate"> link added dynamically to a page by a Greasemonkey
> script? It seems that at the moment Piggy Bank only checks the source
> of the original page (I think).

Well, since I'm actually looking into how greasemonkey does things, I
could very well add this functionality as I'm doing it.... it should be
possible, PB just has to recognize the presence of Greasemonkey and act
accordingly.

At the same time, though, it feels kinda hacky (or not very efficient)
to have both greasemonkey and PB react on the dom... hmmmm....

What do others think?