RE#2: SEMANTIC-BANK Q&A: Neither sh- or bat-scripts will finalize cleanly

From: Patrik Holmer <NNTP.psbh_at_telia.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:37:12 +0200

Ryan, again, thank's for a quick response.

It's obvious I'm missing the apparent, but this is what it looks like at my
end of the stick:

Initially following the instructions available at
http://simile.mit.edu/semantic-bank/install.html or more specifically the
last paragraph:

---
To include 'starting points' and descriptive labels in your bank, or any
other RDF on your filesystem, run your installation with the directory as
another argument after the properties file (make sure to do this in the
correct order, the ontologies must be loaded first):
./semantic-bank.sh run semantic-bank.properties src/rdf/ontologies
# stop after it starts properly
./semantic-bank.sh run semantic-bank.properties src/rdf/configurations
src/rdf/facades
---
With no errors echoed, I expected to see a default Semantic Bank, as
depicted on the page http://simile.mit.edu/semantic-bank/index.html. What I
got, running the ending session with the parameters "src/rdf/configurations
src/rdf/facades", was a basic Semantic Bank. No starting point and no
descriptive labels, with the warning "None of the predefined starting points
contains data".
Now, with no further references provided - that I know of - on this site and
with no further process feedback, than an execution echo or a flurry of
event responses when pressing CTRL+C or Break in DOS or signalling
STOP-TERMINATE-KILL in Linux to stop the first session, I'm past rasing only
one swedish eyebrow and have resorted to trying every trick in the book -
i.e. "...just close the console".
I assume I'll have to drop this subject, load the project into Eclipse and
reach my own findings - when time given.
// Patrik