Re: Sesame vs. Jena?

From: Vineet Sinha <vineet_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:59:04 -0500

Ian Wilson wrote:
> Any update on the performance benchmarks mentioned below?

We are currently working on this. Work had slown down because of
conferences (ISWC05, etc), but things should pick up at the end of the
week. Work is happening in the 'shootout' brabce, and we currently have
a very basic suite and drivers/connectors for jena, sesame, and
cholestrol. We would like to increase the coverage of the benchmarks
before releasing.

Vineet