Re: Newbie Question

From: Yuri Tijerino <yuri_at_tijerino.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 02:14:51 +0900

OK, I get much farther now because as Paolo suggested in an earlier
email, I was behind a web proxy. I tried it at home and it works,
however I opened the Java console as David suggested and I do get the
some errors on the console after following the instructions to run the
monster.com scraper example. Also, I clicked on the "coordinates (map)"
property and the map doesn't come up. Apparently it has something to
do with the cookie setup, but I can't figure out what. My cookies
options allow sites to set cookies from originating sites only. I also
tried it allowing sites to set cookies from all sites. Can you take a
look and let me know how to fix these problems.

Yuri

This is from the Java console. The Javascript console only gave me
errors when I had the settings to allow cookies only from originating
sites.

Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06
Using JRE version 1.5.0_06 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\tijeriyu

c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
p: reload proxy configuration
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>

Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=34433912 Long Beach, CA
33.766944,-118.188333
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=34936457 Columbus, OH
39.961111,-82.998889
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=35096683 Melbourne, FL
28.078611,-80.602778
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=33847001 Walnut Creek, CA
37.906389,-122.063889
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=35818487 San Francisco, CA
37.775,-122.418333
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=35815344 Deerfield, IL
42.170494,-87.859033
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=34106035 Melbourne, FL
28.078611,-80.602778
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36284458 Herndon, VA
38.969444,-77.386389
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36430625 Delray Beach, FL
26.461111,-80.073056
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36537894 Seattle, WA
47.606389,-122.330833
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=35096771 Melbourne, FL
28.078611,-80.602778
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=35052162 Melbourne, FL
28.078611,-80.602778
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=35668742 Wayne, NJ
40.925278,-74.276944
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=35668741 Wayne, NJ
40.925278,-74.276944
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36680591 Atlanta North, GA
33.723377,-84.508614
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36941573 Saint Louis, MO
38.627222,-90.197778
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36966758
Raleigh/Durham-RTP, NC 36.01769,-78.890075
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=37029230 New York City, NY
40.714167,-74.006389
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=35997958 Atlanta, GA
33.748889,-84.388056
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36055876 Arlington, VA
38.870833,-77.101389
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36055828 Arlington, VA
38.870833,-77.101389
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36359651 Dallas, TX
32.783333,-96.8
Cookie service is not available - use cache to determine "Cookie"
Cookie service is unavailable - ignore "Set-Cookie"
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36957067 Reston, VA
38.968611,-77.341389
01:57:11.472 [Velocity ] VM #addNarrowingButton: error : too few
arguments to macro. Wanted 3 got 0 (0ms)
01:57:11.472 [Velocity ] VM #addBroadeningButton: error : too few
arguments to macro. Wanted 3 got 0 (0ms)
01:57:11.472 [Velocity ] VM #addTextSearchButton: error : too few
arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0 (0ms)