Solvent bug?

From: Csaba Veres <Csaba.Veres_at_idi.ntnu.no>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:33:41 +0100

I am not sure this is a bug so I will pose the question before I submit
a bug report.

I insert a code template to "scrape several pages with details pages"
and when I try to run it (even without adding any extra code) I receive
an error: SyntaxError: missing formal parameter. None of the other
templates do this .. instead they say the code produces no output.

Is this a bug, or am I supposed to specify something (in addition to the
URL) to make this work?

I am running Firefox 1.0.7, Linux -- Fedore Core 4.

thanks, Csaba Veres