ISEN

From: Matthew Theobald <Theobald_at_isen.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 01:39:03 -0700

Hello Simile,

I want to introduce you to this initiative and how it might work with
cataloging databases for your project.
Please take a moment to look over the website, demonstration and blog
for more information.

Happy 2006!

Yours,

Matthew

ISEN: The Internet Search Environment Number
Connect Your Mind with the Body of Knowledge

http://ISEN.org
http://demo.ISEN.org
http://blog.ISEN.org
http://list.ISEN.org