Re: geo-coordinates in Solvent

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:05:57 -0500

By the way, if you have written scrapers, please please please share
some with us
- publish them to http://simile.mit.edu/bank/
- or tell us here on this mailing list or email us individually and we
can link to your scrapers from our list
    http://simile.mit.edu/piggy-bank/scraper-list.html

This is so that we can soon tell other people, look, it's not just us
Similers who do the scraping... and so that I can tell my thesis
advisors, see, I told you it's gonna work!

(Don't worry too much about quality. We need quantity and diversity at
this moment. Then we can fine tune the scripts later on.)

Thanks!

David