Perl Scraper

From: ilango gurusamy <ilangojava_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:57:16 -0800 (PST)

David
  Is it possible to write Perl Scraper for Simile.I have written a scraper for Craigs list in Perl recently.

  ilango

David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu> wrote: By the way, if you have written scrapers, please please please share
some with us
- publish them to http://simile.mit.edu/bank/
- or tell us here on this mailing list or email us individually and we
can link to your scrapers from our list
    http://simile.mit.edu/piggy-bank/scraper-list.html

This is so that we can soon tell other people, look, it's not just us
Similers who do the scraping... and so that I can tell my thesis
advisors, see, I told you it's gonna work!

(Don't worry too much about quality. We need quantity and diversity at
this moment. Then we can fine tune the scripts later on.)

Thanks!

David

Yahoo! Photos