no coordinates in my starbucks piggy bank results

From: Susan Hardin <shardin_at_umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:08:03 -0500

When I first installed Piggybank and the Starbucks scraper I had no
problems getting the appropriate results along with the coordinates for
mapping. Since the first day though, the results still appear fine
but the coordinates facet does not appear.

I've installed Piggybank on other machines in the last few days and the
same thing is happening on them- no coordinates. (Yes, I've gone
through the steps to get Google Map Key).

We'd like to demo piggy bank with coordinates mapping in a U of Mich
course next week and need to have at least one example that demos well.

Any suggestions about what is happening and how to fix it? Any other
demo suggestions?

Thanks,

Susan

Susan Hardin