Re: RDF DB Shootout: Preliminary Results

From: Thomas Bruls <bruls_at_genomining.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:27:55 +0100

* Seaborne, Andy (andy.seaborne_at_hp.com) [060111 14:39]:

> More broadly:
>
> If anyone is interested in collecting datasets and SPARQL queries
> together so that users can do SPARQL performance testing without having
> to spend so much time on their test harness, then let's talk about how
> we can get this to happen for the community.

I remember the OCW corpus was once mentionned on this list for this
purpose ; [1] could be another reasonably massive (~260 Mtriples) real
life dataset. [2] illustrates some sample queries that can be run
against it.

1. http://www.isb-sib.ch/~ejain/uniprot-rdf/data/
2. http://labs.intellidimension.com/uniprot/default.rsp

--
thomas            There is this special biologist word we use for 'stable'.
                  It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen