Re: [FYI] the danger of extensions

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:06:30 -0500

Justin Stimatze wrote:

> So, I think that it's something worth thinking about but not worrying
> about. IMHO, of course.

I agree with this.

But I think mozilla is likely to introduce a sort of 'peer-review'
process for listing extensions, to know which ones are to be considered
stable and maintained and which ones are not.

If that is the case, whether or not piggy bank and solvent end up listed
there would be an interesting thing to observe.