Re: no activate/de-activate button for saved screen scrapers

From: Zhen Qian <zqian_at_umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:11:09 -0500

Never mind. I just found I missed another directory which should be
deleted when un-installing FF: it is the ~/Library/Application
Support/FullCircle/MozillaOrgFireFox15MacOSX(some date number) folder.

After I deleted that folder and reinstalled FF, everything is cool
and those icons are back.

thanks,

- Zhen