Re: AW: AW: Fresnel instance and class lenses and lens specifity function

From: Chris Bizer <chris_at_bizer.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:43:31 +0100

> It is true that the alternative is more compact since people will
> probably tend to use more class selectors than instance selectors, but
> in my opinion consistency is more important.
>
> > I can accept that.

Another alternative would be not to use the abbriviation at all in oder to
make it clearer and explicit if a domain refers to instances, classes or
properties. This would mean:

classLensDomain, instanceLensDomain,

propertyFormatDomain, classFormatDomain, instanceFormatDomain.

But anything else is also fine with me.

Chris