Fresnel implementation for Jena

From: Andrew Green <ndrw_grn_at_yahoo.com.mx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:31:53 -0600

Emmanuel:

How far along are you in the implementation of Fresnel Display
Vocabulary for Jena and IsaViz? Have you designed any API's yet? Any
skeleton code for classes? General sketches of how the implementation
will work?

I'm asking because I'd like to implement a few of the most basic aspects
of Fresnel quite quickly, and if in doing so I could contribute to a
general implementation of the norm, I'd be very glad to.

Many thanks in advance,
Andrew Green

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/