SPARQL Selectors

From: Chris Murphy <chrismurf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:03:47 -0500

So, I'm particularly partial to SPARQL Selectors, which happen to not
really be documented in the fresnel manual. I got to where I'm trying
to implement them, and realized that there isn't really a description
of how to do it in the manual.

A typical SPARQL query would be something like:

SELECT ?node
WHERE {
  some constraints;
}

The problem is that I don't know what the exact syntax is that I
should be expecting from the user. What can I assume they will name
the search results? ?node, ?foo, ?somethingrandom ?

  - chris