Re: [announcement] DSpace Scraper - Reloaded

From: Eric Miller <em_at_w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:37:07 -0400

On Aug 10, 2005, at 9:15 AM, Matthew Cockerill wrote:

> This in fact ties back to my original question, when joining the
> list, about the best ontology(ies) to use for bibliographic data.
>
> Right now, BMC is planning to go the route of RSS+dublin core+PRISM.

Would this be similar then to how hubmed makes their data available?

e.g. http://www.hubmed.org/export/rdf.cgi?uids=719462

I've been out of the PRISM world for a while, but at the time there
seemed to focus on properties related to Published materials rather
than class declarations. I'm wondering if there is a notion of
prism:Publication that DSpace might be able to leverage but can't
seem to find the schema. :(

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/