Re: PiggyBank install feedback

From: Alf Eaton <lists_at_hubmed.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:24:41 -0400

On 05 Oct 2005, at 18:38, MacKenzie Smith wrote:

> 1. collect -- combines 1 and 2. I don't see why anyone would go to
> the bother of collecting a bunch of RDF that they didn't want to
> save beyond the browser session... what's the use case for that?

The problem is that you don't know what data is linked from the page
until you initially import it. There could be all kinds of RSS feeds,
FOAF files, etc, when all you really want is one little snippet. I
don't think a second click is too much trouble, especially when it
gives you the opportunity to add tags to resources before storing them.

alf.