Re: FSL engine for Sesame

From: Emmanuel Pietriga <emmanuel.pietriga_at_inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:30:45 +0100

I've made these public and checked it against your Sesame122 classes. It
seems to work fine.

You can get the new IsaViz-FSL version from the W3C cvs or the JAR file
from http://www.lri.fr/~pietriga/IsaViz/

Let me know if there is anything wrong.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66