Re: FSL engine for Sesame

From: Ryan Lee <ryanlee_at_w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:47:32 -0500

Emmanuel Pietriga wrote:
> As far as I am concerned, hosting the Sesame122 evaluator in Simile's
> SVN repository is fine. I would just like to avoid duplicating the code
> for everything else (all the FSLPath stuff that is repository type
> independent, and FSLEvaluator which centralizes all that can be shared
> across implementations). If making the Sesame122 evaluator part of a
> package other than org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel causes access restriction
> issues, let me know and I'll make the required changes.

I made the switch to an edu.mit.simile package, and yes, there are some
access restriction issues. They're listed below; you could also check
out the project and build it to get the same list.

   http://simile.mit.edu/repository/fsl/trunk/

nsr is not public in org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel.FSLEvaluator; cannot be
accessed from outside package

steps is not public in org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel.FSLPath; cannot be
accessed from outside package

type is not public in org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel.FSLLocationStep; cannot be
accessed from outside package

P_STEP is not public in org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel.FSLLocationStep; cannot
be accessed from outside package

L_STEP is not public in org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel.FSLLocationStep; cannot
be accessed from outside package

axis is not public in org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel.FSLLocationStep; cannot be
accessed from outside package

R_STEP is not public in org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel.FSLLocationStep; cannot
be accessed from outside package

nsURI is not public in org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel.FSLLocationStep; cannot be
accessed from outside package

localName is not public in org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel.FSLLocationStep;
cannot be accessed from outside package

predicates is not public in org.w3c.IsaViz.fresnel.FSLLocationStep;
cannot be accessed from outside package

--
Ryan Lee                 ryanlee_at_w3.org
W3C Research Engineer    +1.617.253.5327