A bit of bomb throwing....

From: Zack Rosen <zack_at_civicspacelabs.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:01:10 -0800

I apologize in advance for the confrontative nature of this post....

I care deeply about the semantic web research and work happening. I
truly believe the concepts of the semantic web will be realized one
way or another (I've bet my career on it). But I am convinced that
the current tact semantic web research communities (such as SIMILE)
have taken towards pursuing the vision of the semantic web is
unworkable.

I've posted at length about this here: http://www.zacker.org/
semantic-web-research-isnt-working

I'd love to hear your thoughts....